- What feedback can you offer about the webwork system? Are there changes you would like to see, concerning the interface or features? How could it be made more useful for you?
- How did you feel about the combination of webwork and written homework? Did you feel they were fairly balanced?
- What parts of our course Collab page did you use, besides homework assignments? Did you look at homework or exam solutions? Did you follow any of the additional links under resources? In what ways do you wish Collab had been used differently?
- Were there certain topics or sections you felt were taught particularly well or particularly poorly?
- Is there anything you wish you would have been told about the class, before it started? What advice would you give to a future student of this course?
- What changes do you think Nick could make to improve this course?
My questions for you: What do you look for in a course evaluation? What questions return the most meaningful answers for you, as an instructor? What questions, as a student, do you wish were asked?
Update 20081129: I thought up another question: Did you use any external sources to help you in this class? For example, books besides the textbook, or any websites? If so, what did you use, and to what extent?